Gstreamer WebRTC SFU

roy_ros roy.ros.cobo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 17:28:25 UTC 2018

Thanks for the answer.

My problem is that the browser 2 even it get a media stream it doesnt play.

The structure is like: Browser1 -> webrtcbin1 -> Decoding vp8 ->
videoconvert -> Coding vp8 -> webrtcbin2 -> Browser2

I dont know what is wrong, the negotiations are okay, and if instead of
Coding again and send i try to stream it with xvimagesink it works.
Btw the negotiation of the webrtcbin2 the offer it has no framerate=30
option as the first negotiation with webrtcbin1 have.

I have also thought about do simply B1 -> webrtcbin1 -> webrtcbin2 -> B2 but
i dont think could works right?

Thanks for the help! here i leave my git repository so you can take a look
if you want.

https://github.com/RosCoCorp/Gstreamer-WebRTC-SFU

Roy
University of Strathclyde