WebRTC Demo issue

Andrew Silby asilby at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 15:04:40 UTC 2018

Dear All,

I'm trying to get the WebRTC demo to work. It seems to work fine until I try
and run webrtc-sendrecv  with the peer-id created from the webrtc.js. I get
the following response:

Connecting to server...

< HTTP/1.1 6 TLS/SSL support not available; install glib-networking

< Soup-Debug-Timestamp: 1522508396

< Soup-Debug: SoupMessage 0 (0x22bd8c0)

The server did not accept the WebSocket handshake.

(webrtc-sendrecv:27034): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_element_set_state:
assertion 'GST_IS_ELEMENT (element)' failed

Pipeline stopped

(webrtc-sendrecv:27034): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_object_unref: assertion
'object != NULL' failed

I assume that it cannot find glib-networking although it is installed. Any
help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Andy