WebRTC Demo issue

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 20:52:00 UTC 2018

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 1:57 AM, Andrew Silby <asilby at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Nirbheek,
>
> Thanks for getting back to me.
>
> I’m using linux Ubuntu 16.04.1. I build GStreamer manually from the source. libgiognutls.so is found at: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gio/modules/libgiognutls.so. The version is 2.48.2-1~ubuntu16.04.1).

The corresponding code in libsoup that emits this error is:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/libsoup/tree/libsoup/soup-session.c#n1548

So you should investigate if those functions return the same values
when compiling a test program manually, and if they do, something is
broken on your system. If not, you need to check if the same glib is
being used by the test program and by gstreamer, and so on.

Hope that helps.

Nirbheek