Injecting buffer data to gstreamer pipe line in gstreamer1.0 visual studio

aasim mdamirraza at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:02:44 UTC 2018

Hi experts,

I have very less experience in gstreamer api level code.
kindly help me or guide in right path.

Problem:

I want to inject the buffer (two buffer's ) containing YUV data & PCM data
(read from .yuv & .pcm files) to gstreamer pipe line.  I have found
approximate coded with gstermer 0.1 but its not working.
I have posted the below code.

Note:
I am using gstreamer 1.0 with visual studio 2015. i am able to set the
environment right with visual studio 2015 and tested few sample codes works
fine.