Compile a modified plugin for Windows

David Gomez ashkain64 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:48:36 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I added a some features to a gstreamer plugin using the binaries in Ubintu
and now need generate the MSI installers for Windows. I'm consulting the
solution but I not have clear the correct proces.

The steps are:

1 - Get a copy of Cerbero by cloning the git repository:
2 - bootstrapping process

3 - I asume in this step I need execute cerbero package gstreamer-1.0 and
add my modifications in
../cerbero/build/sources/linux_x86_64/pligin_to_modify

4 -./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/cross-win32.cbc package gstreamer-1.0

Are correct this list of steps?

Ty