Problems with interleave element

daniel at poradnik-webmastera.com daniel at poradnik-webmastera.com
Thu May 17 16:22:24 UTC 2018

W dniu 2018-05-17 13:19, Baby Octopus napisaƂ(a):
> interleave element is deprecated and you should use audiointerleave
> instead.
> audiointerleave element is written on top of GstAggregator which works
> very
> well for live inputs unlike the interleave element
>
> ~BO
>

> --

Thanks! audiointerleave element works much better, looks that both
streams are synchronized now. It also seem that delay introduces by
jitterbuffer is removed.

However beginning of stream coming from tee element is still truncated -
about 3.2 secs of initial audio is replaced with silence. I have queues
added before both sinks of audiointerleave, so it is surprising to me.
What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Daniel