GstGLImageSink include

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Fri May 18 18:10:00 UTC 2018

Le vendredi 18 mai 2018 à 01:23 -0700, apap a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'm starting to dev with gstreamer, I want to use GstGLImageSink but I
> cannot find the header with the definition, am I missing something ?

GStreamer is plugins based, all plugins implement a common interface,
hence there is no per element headers. To get this element:

  element = gst_element_factory_make ("glimagesink", NULL);

> About the signal "client-draw", the definition of code and doc does not
> match here (check parameters type and count) :
> https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-plugins/html/gst-plugins-base-plugins-glimagesinkelement.html#GstGLImageSink-client-draw

When connecting a signal, use g_signal_connect() and cast all function
pointer using G_CALLBACK().

> Also, classes use in properties links are dead on this page
> https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-plugins/html/gst-plugins-base-plugins-glimagesinkelement.html
> , and often ones related to gl here
> https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/plugins.html .

Thanks for reporting, we'll try and fix this, this is because these
element got moved from -bad to -base repository in last release. We
forgot to update some the the static content of the webpage. Correct
links are:

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-plugins/html/gst-plugins-base-plugins-glimagesink.html