correct way to decode AAC?

Adams, Bruce (KMLWG) Bruce.Adams at KantarMedia.com
Tue May 22 13:15:54 UTC 2018

Hi,
     That’s the same pipeline I'm using except you've added a queue.
I tried it anyway in case queue are 'more magical than I  think' but perhaps unsurprisingly
it doesn't work for me.
Could it be something to do with the format. Mediainfo claims the general format is:

General
Complete name                            : cbbc.aac
Format                                   : LATM
File size                                : 2.38 MiB
Overall bit rate mode                    : Variable

Audio
Format                                   : AAC
Format/Info                              : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile                           : LC
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Channel(s)                               : 2 channels
Channel positions                        : Front: L R
Sampling rate                            : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate                               : 46.875 FPS (1024 spf)
Compression mode                         : Lossy

What format did you test?

Regards,

Bruce.