[ create a conference call applcation using webrtcbin element]

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Thu May 24 06:51:39 UTC 2018

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 11:58 AM Kiran ND <kiran at algorythma.com> wrote:

> Hello All,

> I am trying to create a sample application to have a conference call
using gstreamer webrtcbin element. There are not much of links available on
internet on this topic.

> I am referring to http://blog.nirbheek.in/2018/02/gstreamer-webrtc.html
and moving ahead. Any pointers on what a pipeline would look like or any
links which would make my way simpler would be highly appreciated.

A good start would be to look at the multiparty-sendrecv implementation
here:

https://github.com/centricular/gstwebrtc-demos/

That implements an audio-only peer-to-peer 'conference room' where people
can join and leave at any point. It can be extended to also do video, but
p2p multiparty video is usually bandwidth-intensive.

Hope that helps!

Nirbheek