Reg:gstreamer rtsp video streaming through UDP

bhargavram bhargavram.chowdary at industeqsite.com
Mon May 28 10:42:24 UTC 2018

I am trying stream video captured from camera using gstreamer rt sp with udp
. I have set media shared "gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_shared(factory,TRUE)".
when I am closing all the clients(vlc) getting the errror as below.

GStreamer-CRITICAL **:
Trying to dispose element udpsrc5, but it is in PLAYING (locked) instead of
the NULL state.
You need to explicitly set elements to the NULL state before
dropping the final reference, to allow them to clean up.
This problem may also be caused by a refcounting bug in the
application or some element.

g_mutex_clear() called on uninitialised or locked mutex

If media is not set to
shared(gst_rtsp_media_factory_set_shared(factory,FALSE)), then no issue.

Kindly provide solution.

Regards,
M.Bhargav