bus error in pipeline with video/x-raw,width≠320,height≠240

Ozhmegov ElijahOzhmegov at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:10:24 UTC 2018

Hi

I am trying to make boxFilter in plugin and when I use following pipeline:

*gst-launch-1.0 autovideosrc ! videoconvert !
video/x-raw,width=320,height=240 ! boxFilter ! videoconvert ! osxvideosink*

everything okay, but when the pipeline is following:

*gst-launch-1.0 autovideosrc ! videoconvert !
video/x-raw,width=640,height=480 ! boxFilter ! videoconvert ! osxvideosink*

I get:
*...
New clock: GstSystemClock
Bus error: 10*

I do it on osx 10.12.6

Here is files of boxFilter
gstboxFilter.c
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t377923/gstboxFilter.c>
gstboxFilter.h
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t377923/gstboxFilter.h>

Why do I get the error when I change screen resolution and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance