Plugin dev Timestamp

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Thu May 31 14:01:18 UTC 2018

On Thu, 2018-05-31 at 15:30 +0200, Duchassin Frederic wrote:

Hi,

> I think my timestamp should be correct.
> I believe the problem come from latency which is not emitted by my
> element.

What is "the problem" exactly? How does it manifest itself?

> Someone can explain me how to emit this latency ?

You would add a query handler to your source pad and handle the LATENCY
query. When such a query comes in, you first pass it to upstream, and
then (if it was successful) you read it out and your own latency and
set the new values back on it before returning from the query handler.

Cheers
-Tim