Webrtcbin to gst-rtsp-server

Max McDonnell max.t.mcdonnell at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:46:00 UTC 2018

Generally, what would be a recommended strategy for taking a WebRTC video
source and serving it through the gst-rtsp-server?

Seems like I can define an RTSPMediaFactory listen for the
`media-configure` signal and connect it to an existing WebRTC pipeline? I'm
not quite sure if the same pipeline can be served to many users or if
splitting the pipeline needs to be handled manually. Might the WebRTC be
terminated with a UDP multicast and picked up by the gst-rtsp-server? Or
are there more efficient ways to accomplish the same thing?

Thanks,

-Max
--
-Max