Playing h265 stream videos in iOS using Gstreamer

Mounika muduganti.mounika at gaiansolutions.com
Thu Nov 1 06:00:21 UTC 2018

Hi,

we tried to play h265 stream video in iOS using custom compiled GStreamer
framework for iOS. I am able to play the audio file, but facing issue with
video decoder for h265.
Same video is playing in linux, where we have used libde265 decoder. But
libde265 is not compiling for iOS framework with Gstreamer.

Can anyone please suggest me which decoder needs to be used for playing h265
streams in iOS using GStreamer custom compile using cerbero.

Thanks in advance