kmssink + Global alpha

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Fri Nov 2 12:06:18 UTC 2018

Le vendredi 02 novembre 2018 à 05:59 -0500, nagendra sarma a écrit :
> i am using kmssink on freescale platform and i would like to use the
> advantage of global alpha
> property
> it is working before start of the play
> i am not able to set this property dynamically (while playing video)
> but no
> affect
> is it a bug or limitation
>
>  any suggestions ?

Please describe the method you have used to set this property. Setting
plane properties from GStreamer is only possible in git master using
"plane-properties" special property. I don't know if this property can
be changed at run-time.

> also how to use plane id property of kmssink ? can i use this for
> overlay
> support ?

kmssink will try it's best base on the provided plane-id. It supports
overlay, but you'll need to make sure a primary is setup with a frame
buffer.