Problems updating from 1.4.4 to 1.15

TheGiamig thegiamig at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 08:09:46 UTC 2018

Hi, I'm trying upgrade gstreamer version on Raspberry Pi (Jessie).
The official package available is 1.4.4.
I'm using this script  Build-gstreamer-Raspberry-Pi-3
<https://github.com/cxphong/Build-gstreamer-Raspberry-Pi-3>  .
It works (with little modifications), but the problem is another one.
gst-launch and gst-inspect 1.15 seems normally recognize my own plugins
compiled under 1.4.4.
So I recompiled my plugins under 1.15 environment (uninstalled gstreamer)
and these stopped to work.
gst-inspect ends with no output and gst-launch cannot find my elements.
Also used --gst-plugin-path to force my path with no luck.

There is a known incompatibility or something? I have no point where to
start the analisys..

Thanks