GES 1.14.3 -- Timeline does not play smoothly

Thibault Saunier tsaunier at gnome.org
Fri Nov 16 21:48:49 UTC 2018

Hi,

This is likely related to
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer/issues/310 which I
worked around in the 1.14 branch (soon to be 1.14.4?) in that commit:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-editing-services/commit/0f860fb1a37bfe29dd215630f1630900dedeec49.
Could you try with the current 1.14 branch (the patch is not on master
because we want to solve the root issue in there).

Regards,

Thibault