Requesting a new tee's src pad temporary pauses the pipeline

sebasgre greco.sebastian at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 09:11:57 UTC 2018

Hi Tim!
well even tho you skim-read it you actually hit the problem at the first
try! haha once I put async to false the pipeline continued in PLAYING state.

I'm still having a problem on myt rtmp sink I guess, because I'm not getting
any valid data on the other side... I guess I will have to use some rtmp
server that tells me in more detail what is going on there.

Anyway! that's a problem for another week of debugging ahah

thanks a lot... I need to go to read the doc to know why that changed the
behavior.

Again! Thanks a lot, you saved me tons of hours of headache!

Cheers!