Can I change REAL TIME streaming video options(size, bit rates, fps...)?

sipsyong 0614bok at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:30:56 UTC 2018

I want to make a system streaming real time video captured by raspberry pi's
camera.

So, I use raspivid and GStreamer's command line tools.

$ raspivid -t 0 -w 640 -fps 20 -b 20000000 -o - | gst-launch-1.0 -v fdsrc !
h264parse ! rtph264pay config-interval=1 pt=96 ! gdppay ! tcpserversink
host=IP port=5000

Now, I want to change the streaming video's options like size, bit rates, or
fps while maintaining existing connection.

How can I implement it?

Can I implement it especially with command line tools?