AW: Memory Leak?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 04:14:04 UTC 2018

I didn't use the pipeline without the decode encode parse on the new version.

I have used the pipeline for 5 days continuously with 30mb of memory
averagely with no hick-ups. I actually didn't use the disable-passthrough
but i did use the
gst_base_parse_set_pts_interpolation(GST_BASE_PARSE(parse), TRUE). long as I
did decode encode parse way it worked long term. That one was for the mp4mux
and qtmux because they want to use pts.

the queue leak i actually modified the splitmuxsink source code but I used
the splitmuxsink that comes with the gstreamer and works fine, at least the
5 days did well.

-----