Gstremer vaapi pipeline to change color space

Andressio www.andreabertolaso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 15:35:50 UTC 2018

Thank you Victor for your reply.

It works because the pipeline started grabbing frames. This is currently the
end of the pipeline
/.. ! rtph264depay ! vaapih264dec ! vaapipostproc ! video/x-raw,format=BGRx
! videoconvert ! appsink/

Still the cpu is very close to 80%. By exploring the opencv code of the
gstreamer backend seems that opencv accepts at most 3 channels. This means a
copy is necessary. Will explore further.

Could you please tell me how did you get that infomation regarding i915
dirver? Is there a way to force to use it? Because I've installed /vainfo/,
/intel-vaapi-dirver/ and /gstreamer/ via apt and if I launch the command
/vainfo/, i965 driver are opened.