Using concat to switch src

TheGiamig thegiamig at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:40:37 UTC 2018

Hi all,
I created a "mybin" containing a filesrc + rawaudioparse to read a PCM file.
It works fine.
Another requirement is the play/pause/stop/loop control, just to control my
bin, not the whole pipeline.
To implement the loop function, I catched the EOS event and sended a seek
event to rawaudioparse so the file will correctly restart.
The problem is the running time that restarts too. The rest of pipeline
don't know about the seek because I want just restart one file, so eg. a
mixer after the rawaudioparse stops mixing another connected audio source
because the timestamps.

I'm thinking using concat to switch from two filesrc to implement the loop
(or from a filesrc and a fakesrc to implement a stop), but don't sounds good
to me..

Any cue? I'm stuck on this problem from many days ago :(