Problem with glvideomixer and multiple streams from the same container

RiccardoCagnasso riccardo at phascode.org
Wed Oct 10 12:54:28 UTC 2018

I'm trying to put all the video streams from the same container and put them
on the same glvideomixer. I'm having a problem where I can put two of three,
but the third cause the pipeline not to run.

I'm using this file here goo.gl/A7mNiQ
(sorry for my ugly face, yes we are in the backstage of a show)

This pipeline works just fine

gst-launch-1.0 glvideomixer name=m sink_0::width=500 name=m
sink_1::width=500 sink_1::xpos=500 \
    ! vaapisink fullscreen=true\
    filesrc location=foo.mkv ! matroskademux name=mux \
    mux.video_1 ! vaapidecodebin ! vaapipostproc ! videoconvert ! glupload !
m.sink_0 \
    mux.video_2 ! vaapidecodebin ! vaapipostproc ! videoconvert ! glupload !
m.sink_1

this doesn't

gst-launch-1.0 glvideomixer name=m sink_0::width=500 name=m
sink_1::width=500 sink_1::xpos=500 \
    ! vaapisink fullscreen=true\
    filesrc location=foo.mkv ! matroskademux name=mux \
    mux.video_1 ! vaapidecodebin ! vaapipostproc ! videoconvert ! glupload !
m.sink_0 \
    mux.video_2 ! vaapidecodebin ! vaapipostproc ! videoconvert ! glupload !
m.sink_1 \
    mux.video_0 ! vaapidecodebin ! vaapipostproc ! videoconvert ! glupload !
m.sink_2

but this does

gst-launch-1.0 glvideomixer name=m sink_0::width=500 name=m
sink_1::width=500 sink_1::xpos=500 \
    ! vaapisink fullscreen=true\
    filesrc location=foo.mkv ! matroskademux name=mux \
    mux.video_0 ! vaapidecodebin ! vaapipostproc ! videoconvert ! glupload !
m.sink_2

so it's not some problem with the video_0 stream itself