AW: Memory Leak?

Tarun Tej K tarun4690 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 11:55:06 UTC 2018

OK, I have run the below pipeline with extra decode -> encode -> parse as
you have been using. Additionally I have added
gst_base_parse_set_pts_interpolation(GST_BASE_PARSE(parser),
1); in the C program.

gst-launch-1.0  -e rtspsrc location="rtsp://<usrnm>:<pass>@<URL>" name = d
> !  rtph264depay ! h264parse config-interval=1 ! avdec_h264  ! x264enc !
> splitmuxsink name = mux location=a1_video%02d.mp4 max-size-time=2000000000
> max-files=5

But it turned only worse than before, the OOM killer gets invoked even with
single pipeline. (Previously: Without the extra 'decode-> encode -> parse'
I was able to run 3 pipelines without any issues. Once i add a 4th
pipeline, the memory keeps growing.)

I have not tried with modification in splitmuxsink's queue yet.