gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad: Waylandsink with weston 2.0 support

Ikshwaku Chauhan ikshwaku.ec2004 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 07:44:42 UTC 2018

Dear All,

We are using TI based SOC with gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad 1.6.3(waylandsink)
and wayland/weston 1.11. Due to some of our project requirements we are
moving to Wayland/Weston 2.0. But waylandsink doesn't supports weston 2.0,
as scaler-protocol is replaced by viewporter-protocol.

Could you please help us in identifying the patches needs to be applied on
waylandsink(1.6.3) from higher versions, so that it works properly with
Weston 2.0.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ikshwaku