Using concat to switch src

TheGiamig thegiamig at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:24:46 UTC 2018

Any ideas about a bin with play/stop/pause/seek functions for PCM audio files
that flows with seamless timestamps?

I'm working on a more complex project but if I'm stuck for these simple
functions I can figure out for the rest..
GStreamer is really powerful but it seems to me that it lacks of detailed
guide and/or books. So to write a complex software is first a matter of
deeply understand the framework, so much that the develop time will increase
very much.

I wonder if GStreamer is the right way to go for my project.