WebRTC dtls errors when sender and receiver are on different networks.

Olivier CrĂȘte olivier.crete at collabora.com
Sun Oct 21 07:20:59 UTC 2018

Hi

The libnice log says "4 valid", which means that it thinks it managed
to make a connection. Do you run libnice on the other side too? Do you
have a matching log from the same attempt on both sides? It indeed
never gets to the "connected" state.

Which version of libnice are you using? Can you try with the git master
version?

Olivier

http://www.czarsoftech.com/opensource/images/webrtc_network_setup.png