Gstreamer SHARP

vararu toma tomavararu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 10:07:32 UTC 2018

Hello.
I am trying to create a WINDOWS c# (WPF, FORMS) over Wifi, app as follows:
RPI opus senders (32 clients) -> WINDOWS PC ( mix them ALL + wasapisrc) ->
CLIENTS back. Because clients receive their own voice the overall latency
must be real-time (bellow 15 ms, 20 ms), as echo is disturbing. Multicast
on Wifi is out of discussion. The Wifi ping latency provided by router is
below 4 ms.
What I have done : Using Gst sharp binding created Main pipeline, added
Wasapisrc (BIN ASYNC=false,Exclusive, low-latency), Wasapisink (ASYNC BIN
with sync=true) AudioMixer( output-buffer-duration=2.5 ms),
OPUSENC+PAYLOADER with frame-size=2.5 ms, and multiudpsink (buffer-size=1)
What I need is : RT task priority on WINDOWS (the PC is now,I7 computer, OS
stripped down for unnecessary services, ready for real-time audio) dinamic
pipeline ( source -> mixer - > multiudp sink). Another issue is the
multithreading environement as wee need lots of tee-queues.
Please advice, some c# code guidence is most welcome as on c# there is not
much to go with.
Thank you verry much