Live streaming to opengl context

hgedek hgedek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:59:17 UTC 2018

Hi guys, I am new here and trying to learn gstreamer ! I have some question
so I hope somebody can help !

Detail: I will have a live stream coming from glasses or phone / tablet
camera to an program (admin). Program will be developed as an opengl
application with imgui and response to client over network back.

Problems:

1- I need to send live stream over UDP (latency issue)  so I looked into
RTSP / UDP examples but I had a firewall problem because of port opening. So
is there a way to stream over http ?

2- I need a sink to extract stream buffer as framebuffer so i can draw it
over imgui ( opengl based ... ). Any tips ?