GStreamer Conference 2018 - Registration is now open

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 20:56:34 UTC 2018

You can now register for the GStreamer Conference 2018 on the
conference website by following the link on:

    https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/conference/2018/

The GStreamer Conference 2018 will take place on 25-26 October 2018 in
Edinburgh (Scotland), just after the Embedded Linux Conference Europe.

It is a conference for developers, contributors, creators, decision-
makers, students, hobbyists and anyone else interested in the GStreamer
multimedia framework and open source multimedia.

A reduced early-bird registration fee for professionals is available
until 18 September, so hurry!

Speakers should already have received an e-mail with speaker
registration details.

There will also be a hackfest at the weekend just after the conference.

Many thanks to our Platinum sponsor Collabora and our Gold sponsors
Igalia and Fluendo for sponsoring the conference!

See you all in Edinburgh hopefully!