Close a pipeline with g_main_loop_quit() fonction

Rom6 thibault.dumoulin at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 12 22:54:28 UTC 2018

Hi , well sry my last message was incomplet.

So i want to exit the function and close the pipeline for go back to another
function (its a server applications) wish is on listening state, in order to
call some other options. here the piece of code i tried to put on my last
message :

main_loop = g_main_loop_new (NULL, FALSE);
    data.loop = main_loop;
    data.pipeline = pipeline;

    gst_bus_add_signal_watch (bus);
    g_signal_connect (bus, "message", G_CALLBACK (cb_message), &data);

    g_main_loop_run (main_loop);

    /* Free resources */
    g_main_loop_unref (main_loop);
    gst_object_unref (bus);
    gst_element_set_state (pipeline, GST_STATE_NULL);
    gst_object_unref (pipeline);

    free(buffer);

    close(csock);

    pthread_exit(NULL);

So i make some test by putting g_main_quit(main_loop) function a differente
place but the stream function stay how to say in the function and i want to
go out of it, dunno if its clear sry.

I really can't fixed this issue and htat make all my programmme is freezed
cause of that.

Thanks for your help