Re-stamp DTS after h264 encoding

jaime jaimemm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 09:14:49 UTC 2018

Hi,

I looked within the Gstreamer documentation, but could not find a clear
answer (or I did not understand it properly :) ), on whether and when it is
possible to assign new DTS to the encoded result, either within the encoding
step or after it.

Basically I want to override a decreasing DTS problem that I am facing when
encoding the output of input-selector component. It seems when changing from
one source to another there's a minor DTS difference between them hence when
encoding them that difference is kept, causing the decreasing DTS

Can anyone help?

Thank you again!