AW: Memory Leak?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:08:55 UTC 2018

i put syn=true on the filesink in my application before adding the element to
splitmuxsink.
the recording long term works but for some reason it gets to a point to
where it can't record anymore. I check the splitmuxsink buffer and it is the
same for more than three times. it checks this every minute. the recording
last 5 days. Could that be trying to sync the video and audio together but
it can't put it together? The pipeline will continue going but won't switch
to a new file or end the current file. I have to end the pipeline myself if
it detects the same buffer.

can the File descriptor in the filesink be the problem if it doesn't want to
write anymore? I am running the application on windows.

-----