GStreamer cerbero build failed at base-system-1.0-dev

maestro157340 stefankrempel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 12:08:21 UTC 2019

Nirbheek Chauhan wrote
> Can you try building with:
>
> ./cerbero-uninstalled package -t gstreamer-1.0
>
> Does that work?

Yes, that command works and generates two tarfiles, one devel and one
normal, which I can install by copying all files to the appropriate
directories.

A few weeks ago, I managed to build the gstreamer 1.15 .deb packages on
Ubuntu 18.04 using cerbero without any problems. Now, I tried different
versions of cerbero and Ubuntu/Debian to get a working build of .deb
packages, without success, there is always the mentioned error, so I was
wondering, if anyone has the same problem.