Can't read TGA files

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Thu Apr 11 12:50:27 UTC 2019

Le jeu. 11 avr. 2019 03 h 40, Igors <igors at eias3d.com> a écrit :

> Hi, Nicolas, All
>
> After experimenting I've found it works with gdkpixbufdec, pipleline is
> like
>
> filesrc location=1.tga ! gdkpixbufdec ! ...
>
> So in my image viewer I try decodebin first, then, if it fails, try
> gdkpixbufdec. It's ugly, more code and slower loading, but typefind looks
> too complex for me.

Ok, I think you can file an issue with this data. We can try and fix the
ffmpeg element, or downgrade it's rank so gdkpixbufdec get picked instead.

Meanwhile, a nicer solutions in your app is to find the ffmpeg element
factory (gst_element_factory_find()) and downgrade it's rank to
GST_RANK_NONE. Then decodebin will stop using it.