playing and parsing mpeg2ts file

Duchassin Frederic duchassin at sefram.fr
Fri Apr 12 10:19:10 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Just one step i have done today : I have the problem with gstreamer
1.14.0 whereas it was working correctly with version 1.12.2.

I don't really know how i can get in tsparse branch :

GstQueueTsParse

parent=(GstPipeline) Gstreamer player

current-level-buffers=201

current-level-bytes=823296

max-size-buffers=0

max-size-bytes=

max-size-time=0";

How i can get a current-level > max-level ???? This is the problem which
lead to a blocking state.

BR

Frédéric