problem to mix several remote sources with adder or mixer

Jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Apr 25 20:53:26 UTC 2019

My pipeline is made with 3 bins :

uridecodebin ! audioconvert ! volume ! audiopanorama ! queue

Then each bin request sink pad from audiomixer and create the link with
its ghost pad.

The pipeline after uadiomixer is :

audiomixer ! audioconvert ! autoaudiosink

So my final pipeline looks like :

bin1
     \
bin2 - audiomixer ! audioconvert ! autoaudiosink
     /
bin3

After each element has been added to the pipeline and link in the right
order, I change the state of this pipeline to PLAYING.
But, it seems that the third bin3 can't pass in playing state (or
something else ?).
++

Jack