problem to mix several remote sources with adder or mixer

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Mon Apr 29 01:26:53 UTC 2019

Le dim. 28 avr. 2019 09 h 25, Jack <jack at rybn.org> a écrit :

> OK, I have the same problem using gst-launch-1.0 with this basic
> pipeline (mixing 3 audio sources from a remote server) :
>
> $ gst-launch-1.0 audiomixer name=mix ! audioconvert ! autoaudiosink
> uridecodebin uri=http://.../xxx.mp3 ! audioconvert ! queue ! mix.
> uridecodebin uri=http://.../xxx.mp3 ! audioconvert ! queue ! mix.
> uridecodebin uri=http://.../xxx.mp3 ! audioconvert ! queue ! mix.
>
> Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
> Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
> Got context from element 'source': gst.soup.session=context,
> session=(SoupSession)NULL, force=(boolean)false;
> buffering... 100%
>
> Then the pipeline hangs...
> Any clue to solve this issue ?

I tested it, with the same mp3 twice and indeed it does not preroll. The
aggregator do produce a buffer, which gets to the sync, the sink do commit
it's state, but nothing happens, it then block, waiting for preroll. May
it's time to track this as an issue, I'm not certain to what element is
broken though.

Thanx.