qmlglsink on Windows

Ilya Aleshkov ilya.aleshkov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:01:32 UTC 2019

Hi Kirill,

Did you manage to solve this problem?

Yes, everything started to work for me since release 1.14.4 (2018-10-02).
Now I successfully use multiple  qmlglsink elements in my QWidget-based
application:

   - only one GstGLVideoItem per QML file
   - QWidget::createWindowContainer() for each QQuickView instance. I know
   using many window container instances in a QWidget-based application can
   greatly hurt the overall performance of the application. But it's not yet
   an issue for my one-two containers.
   - start pipeline at QQuickWindow::BeforeSynchronizingStage with
   scheduleRenderJob() for each  QQuickView instance

Thanks,
Ilya