qmlglsink Problem on ARM based NV Jetson TX1 - Cannot retrieve current context (NULL)

Ilya Aleshkov ilya.aleshkov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 14:15:06 UTC 2019

Hi Bodo,

Ok ) But how exactly do you start your pipeline? I mean do you use the
trick with scheduleRenderJob():

 /* find and set the videoItem on the sink */    rootObject =
static_cast<QQuickWindow *> (engine.rootObjects().first());
videoItem = rootObject->findChild<QQuickItem *> ("videoItem");
g_assert (videoItem);    g_object_set(sink, "widget", videoItem,
NULL);    rootObject->scheduleRenderJob (new SetPlaying (pipeline),
    QQuickWindow::BeforeSynchronizingStage);

I should note as well that everything started to working for me only since
GStreamer 1.14.4 (Windows).

Thanks,
Ilya