Bufffer source avoiding app source and sink

kilamski malik.cisse at gmx.net
Tue Aug 6 16:00:19 UTC 2019

Hi,
I have a GST pipeline where I want to replace a file source with a buffer
source and feed the pipeline with a raw buffer instead of a file.
Currently I use a temporary file that is deleted after the operation:

 descr = g_strdup_printf ("*filesrc location*=temp.yuv blocksize=4147200 !
video/x-raw, format=YUY2, width=1920, height=1080, framerate=1/1 ! jpegenc
quality=99 ! filesink location=img.jpg ");

I know this is possible with app source and sink but I prefer to have a
simpler method if possible.
Thank you,