webrtcbin cannot "create-offer" while "data-channel" exist

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 11:08:23 UTC 2019

This sounds like something that may happen.

A reproducible test case would help discern what may be occurring.

Note that if the peer is offerring, one needs to call 'create-answer'
rather than 'create-offer' to complete the negotiation cycle.

If you're attempting renegotiation of the SDP, then that is not
supported in GStreamer 1.14 and only partially supported in 1.16, with
some fixes in master.

Cheers
-Matt