Dependencies for building VAAPI plugin

David Ing ding at panopto.com
Wed Aug 21 01:42:53 UTC 2019

Once upon a time I tried to build gstreamer for Ubuntu 18.04.  I posted
some links to the set of packages that worked for me in another email
thread.

http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/Problem-with-tutotrial-7-on-ububuntu-16-04-td4691669.html#a4691671

Also I hope you are using gst-build ... it makes things easier (on Linux).