Raspberry PI 4

Daniel Rossi electroteque at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 12:57:19 UTC 2019

I need to target for PI with uninstalled features. It needs to be
installable packages, and  I've spent a whole month trying to find the
best way and kept up to date. I've still come to roadblocks.

I've tried the fresh gitlab sources and copied the debian directory
over, but gbp buildpackage is now a failure, it expects  full branches
setup. I will try pbuilder instead of git-pbuilder.

I have to go back to the Debian git sources instead as it has all the
branches setup. These sources are not in sync though. You can modify
configure from the rules.

I presume the PI specific packages would be old and stale too.