rtspsrc set parameter request

wilson1994 thomas_bliss at hotmail.be
Mon Aug 26 07:36:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

I set up 2 applications: one server using the gst-rtsp-server library to
send a stream over rtsp, and one client application using rtspsrc to receive
the stream.

I would like the client to be able to set parameters in the server using the
rtsp SET_PARAMETER method. I see that rtspsrc has a "set-parameter" signal,
but I don't understand how I can implement this in my C project.

Does anyone have some example code that he/she can share, or provide me
information so I can better understand how to implement this?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Thomas