how to set level with omxh264enc?

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Wed Aug 28 14:17:58 UTC 2019

Le lundi 26 août 2019 à 10:59 -0500, diyin a écrit :
> I get mp4 video with the pipeline,how can i set the profile to
> baselin@*5.1*.Now the profile of the video is baseline@*5.2*.
> mp4mux name=muxy ! filesink location=1.mp4 appsrc name=mysrc format=time !
> image/jpeg,framerate=25/1 ! jpegparse ! nvjpegdec ! nvvidconv
> name=videoconvert_src ! omxh264enc bitrate=512000 preset-level=1 !
> muxy.video_0

It should be the same for all encoders in GStreamer, profile and level
are negotiated with downstream caps, so you simply use a caps filter to
chose them.

  .. ! encoder ! video/x-h264,level=constrained-baseline,level=5.2 ! ...

Nicolas

p.s. It's usually a bad idea to pick the "baseline" instead of
"constrained-baseline" if you care about portability of your stream.