KLV stream not detected

Arturo Flores arflobow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 18:59:19 UTC 2019

Hello, I gave up on this for a bit, but am working on it again.  I actually
found a publicly available video that exhibits the same behavior.  Any of
the videos found here:
https://data.kitware.com/#collection/56f56db28d777f753209ba9f/folder/56f57fa48d777f753209c713
exhibit
the following:
* ffprobe detects a klv stream
* gst-discoverer-0.10 detects a klv stream
* gst-discoverer-1.0 does NOT detect a klv stream.

Any idea why this might be?