show stream in webpage

alex_jeff alexanderjefferson1993 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 15:11:49 UTC 2019

Hi,
I need to send a stream to a webpage so that the user can see the stream
using a browser. I have already installed a webserver (apache) on my target
system (which is an embedded system running debian9), I have spent hours of
googling to find a solution, none of them were successful, I was wondering
if someone could make it clear whether this is possible or not, if its
possible, could you please give me an example for that. I think I have
already tried almost every related example I found on the net.

Best Regards,
Alex.

P.S: stability and latency really matter for my application.