mpegtsmux

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Tue Dec 3 16:25:24 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2019-12-03 at 08:57 -0600, IgalKroyter wrote:

Hi,

> Thanks for the prompt response.
>
> I cannot see any property that involves the list or the buffer option
> on
> both elements. Is it in the way that pad is attached the callback?

It's just how both elements behave. There is no configuration option
for that. You either handle that or not when you set up your pad probe (I assume you're talking about pad probes). You can't really know what elements output either, it's not listed in gst-inspect, but currently only a few rtp elements and tsmux output buffer lists.

Cheers
 Tim