show stream in webpage

R C cjvijf at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 03:17:02 UTC 2019

this is what I use,  I do that in a daemon written in C though:

"uridecodebin uri=%s name=d ! queue ! theoraenc ! oggmux name=m !
tcpserversink host=192.168.x.y port=8080 d. ! queue ! audioconvert !
audioresample ! flacenc ! m."

where the %s in uri=%s,  is the url of where your rtsp stream is coming
from.

Ron